[Rspamd-Users] Block File by type or extantion

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Dec 14 11:47:54 UTC 2018

Tim Harman via Users wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:29:29 +1300:

> Specifically the filename filters
>
> https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html#filename-filters

I've been using the mentioned MailScanner software in the past as well. It
also has a feature to block/mark duplicate extensions which are typical
for phishing spam, for instance "something.pdf.iso". Note: this will
detect *any* combination, not just "pdf.iso".

Looking at the documentation I was wondering if I could achieve this with
a filename map that uses
regexp:/re/
I can create a regexp for that, for instance
regexp:/^.*\.[a-z]{3,3}\.[a-z]{3,3}$/
but this wouldn't work as it wants to extract and compare against a map.

Is there currently a way to achieve such a generic test?

Kai