[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.8.3 'rcl parse error' "MX_MISSING"

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 18:06:50 UTC 2018

On 3 Dec 2018, at 18:59, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:

> Sophie,
>
> On 03/12/2018 17:53, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
>> I did not reply to your post.
>> I replied to Bill’s email.
>> As detailed in my attachment to this email of my original post.
>>
>>> On 3 Dec 2018, at 18:36, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sophie,
>>>
>>> Please refrain from top posting in mailing lists, it makes it impossible
>>> to write follow ups. My *real* reply is below your message.
>>>

> I have to wear my list admin hat on here.
>
> This is the final warning: no top posting is allowed in this mailing
> list. It includes any replies that come to the mailing list. Failure to
> comply with this rule will be followed by prohibition of posting to this
> mailing list.
>
> The only reply method permitted here, in the mailing list, is bottom
> posting [1]. Please set your email client accordingly.
>
> [1]: http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html

Dear Admin,

 I was not discussing posting styles and I did not disagree with your policy.

However, I did correct you on your incorrect assertion that I replied to a particular post.

> Failure to comply with this rule will be followed by prohibition…

I’ll save you the trouble and unsubscribe myself. At least my replies are not curt blunt and emphatic, something that I abhor.

Best wishes, Sophie.