[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.8.3 'rcl parse error' "MX_MISSING"

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Mon Dec 3 17:59:30 UTC 2018

Sophie,

On 03/12/2018 17:53, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
> I did not reply to your post.
> I replied to Bill’s email.
> As detailed in my attachment to this email of my original post.
>
>> On 3 Dec 2018, at 18:36, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sophie,
>>
>> Please refrain from top posting in mailing lists, it makes it impossible
>> to write follow ups. My *real* reply is below your message.

I have to wear my list admin hat on here.

This is the final warning: no top posting is allowed in this mailing
list. It includes any replies that come to the mailing list. Failure to
comply with this rule will be followed by prohibition of posting to this
mailing list.

The only reply method permitted here, in the mailing list, is bottom
posting [1]. Please set your email client accordingly.

[1]: http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html