[Rspamd-Users] How do I correctly configure rspamd to put "no action" to a selection of envelope sender x sender combinations?

Florian Piekert floppy at floppy.org
Fri Sep 18 11:04:03 UTC 2026


Hello,

I want to more-or-less whitelist several combinations of sending domains or email addresses that originate from specified envelope senders.

E.g.

Sender according to the envelope is
amazonses.com

Sender according to the header is
newsletter at rollingpin.com

I approached with a rule in force_actions.conf, as

force_actions.conf:
rules {
...
   WHITELIST_AMAZONSES_SENDERS {
     action = "no action";
     score = 0.0;
     expression = "H_FROM_AMAZONSES_SENDERS & ENV_FROM_AMAZONSES & !CLAM_VIRUS ";
     apply {
        disable_symbol = ["EXT_CSS", "MIME_FROM_MX_A_TIMEOUT_CONNECT", "ZERO_FONT", "MIME_HTML_ONLY", "ONCE_RECEIVED", "BAD_REP_POLICIES", "FORGED_SENDER", "MANY_INVISIBLE_PARTS", "FUZZY_HTML_UNKNOWN", "RSPAMD_EMAILBL", "R_PARTS_DIFFER", "RBL_AMI_EMAILBL"];
     }
   }
...
}

and I have in multimap.conf

H_FROM_AMAZONSES_SENDERS {
   regexp = true;
   type = "header";
   header = "From";
   filter = "email";
   #filter = "email:domain";
   map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/whitelist.sender_amazonses_senders.map";
   score = 0.0;
}
ENV_FROM_AMAZONSES {
   regexp = true;
   type = "from";
   filter = "email:domain:tld";
   map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/whitelist.sender_amazonses.map";
   score = 0.0;
}

and surprisingly in

root at sonne:/etc/rspamd/local.d# cat whitelist.sender_amazonses.map
amazonses\.com

root at sonne:/etc/rspamd/local.d# cat whitelist.sender_amazonses_senders.map
^newsletter\@rollingpin\.com$


But the "no action" part is not working, so where is the (mental) error that I make.

The disable_symbol part I have (part as a test, but that didn't work either) because these get triggered in those combinations that I would like to "no action".

The SYMBOLS H_FROM_... and ENV_FROM_... get loaded/registered, the map files get loaded.

Just the matching isn't working.

Any pointers/help is appreciated.

Thank you rspamd list!

Florian

-- 


Florian Piekert                                           floppy at floppy.org


More information about the Users mailing list