[Rspamd-Users] duplicate error in logfile

christian usenet at schani.com
Sat Mar 23 11:32:58 UTC 2024

Hello,
I have recently had around 10 "duplicate" entry warnings in my log.
   But I can't find the duplicates in the associated map file. The term
only appears once. Then where is this duplicate? I deleted the redis
database.
The problem that occurs now is that a service rspamd restart takes
almost a minute.
Thanks for a tip.
Christian

2024-03-23 12:27:22 [warn] #172084(main) <uqpyz9>; map;
rspamd_map_helper_insert_re: duplicate re entry found for map
/etc/rspamd/maps.d/regex_body-HAM.map: geburtsurkunde (old value: '1',
new: '1')