[Rspamd-Users] Problem with history display and recording / rspamd 3.8.4

bsd at todoo.biz bsd at todoo.biz
Sat Mar 16 15:46:16 UTC 2024

Since I have upgraded to latest rspamd 3.8.4, I have noticed this new error has popped up.
It seems to be related to a redis error with a type which has changed.

Unfortunately I am really bad at managing redis DB.

Does anyone know how to properly fix this ?

This is the error reported :

2024-03-16 12:14:44 #2297419(controller) <f2dbc3>; lua; history_redis.lua:261: got error WRONGTYPE Operation against a key holding the wrong kind of value when getting history: no value

Thanks for your help.
Greg