[Rspamd-Users] Bayes questions and observations

christian usenet at schani.com
Fri Mar 15 09:55:50 UTC 2024

Am 14.03.2024 um 18:51 schrieb Vsevolod Stakhov:

> Looks like XY problem to me: why do you need SA for Bayes counting that
> it uses much more stupid algorithm for it? Of course, your whole problem
> looks very weird to me. The *only* reason why SA integration exists are
> testing and legacy concerns (not Bayes or regexps where Rspamd can do
> much better job).

I still get a lot of spam that isn't recognized. There are batches of
spam campaigns that come from different senders from different
countries, with the same appearance but different words on the same
topic (financial, ?hoonky? kitchen knife), which I can currently only
block with multimap and regex. But after 2 days the new wave comes.
The statistical function (BAYES_SPAM) is of no help because the results
are not correct. The email has a value of 20, through ASN, RBL, Neural
and Reputation. Then BAYES_Spam comes and says the email is ok -2.
Learning doesn't help. I now learn every spam email again using rspamc
learn_spam. The results do not improve.

How do you solve this?
Christian