[Rspamd-Users] Pyzor weight

Florian Effenberger florian at effenberger.org
Wed Mar 13 15:07:31 UTC 2024

Hello,

I have installed Pyzor as per the instructions on rspamd.com. As others
have reported, without further configuration, the weight seems always 0.0.

I found some references to this online and based on that my current
configuration in local.d/external_services_group.conf reads

  "PYZOR" {
   weight = 1.0;
   description = "check message digest on pyzor"
   }

That 1.0 was just a wild guess, I found also other examples that used
3.0 and more.

Does anyone have a best practice/hands-on experience for this? Which
weight is recommended for a Pyzor setup to be effective but not too
aggressive either?

Thanks a lot,
Florian