[Rspamd-Users] Yet another multimap mystery

Tino Hendricks t.hendricks at interpool.de
Wed Mar 13 12:20:12 UTC 2024

Hi Philipp,

thank you very much for diving into it!

Sounds like a trap I’ve been falling into before.

But since I'm testing with an exported, local .eml-File the "Return-Path:“ Header is present.

To be sure I tested with another, single header

/\(envelope-from <hostmaster at .*/

Again same results (no match on BEWERBUNGEN) with

rspamc symbols <theEmail>

But I’m correct doing a "systemctl reload rspamd“ is sufficient for rspamd to take into account the changed files, right?

Thankful for any ideas,

Tino