[Rspamd-Users] Rules for different separated spam words such as pharmac=euticals or pharmaceutic*als

Knut Krüger rspam.mailing at kk-computer-service.de
Mon Mar 11 10:32:08 UTC 2024

Can I add a rule that eliminates special characters before checking for
spam words?
It would be even better if it only does this when it finds unseparated
keywords.
Pharmaceutical spam actually always contains unseparated words such as
pharmacy, so that you users immediately recognize what it is about.
I think eliminating special characters from every message first would
result in a high server load.

Or is there another way to recognize SPAM from botnets with constantly
changing spellings of keywords?