[Rspamd-Users] No greylisting with score 5.70 ?

Tino Hendricks t.hendricks at interpool.de
Thu Mar 7 11:20:11 UTC 2024

Hi all,

thanks you all for your as usually valuable input!

I always thought greylisting would take place on a sender/receiver basis.
Now that I read you answers and the fine manual thouroughly I see it is (besides body) based on sender’s IP – which makes a lot of sense.

Sorry for the noise; so I need to tweak other parameters to catch these annoying mails.

Thanks and have great day

Tino