[Rspamd-Users] "soft reject" and "clamav: failed to scan, maximum retransmits exceed"

Andreas rspamd at linuxmaker.com
Tue Mar 5 15:49:22 UTC 2024

Am Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 16:14:16 CET schrieb G.W. Haywood:
> Does the output not tell you what you need to know?

I actually saw that too. On the one hand, I see the same conflict message on a
similarly installed mail server where the problem with "soft reject" does not
occur.
On the other hand, contains

/etc/rspamd/local.d/classifier-bayes.conf
backend = "redis";

and

/etc/rspamd/local.d/statistic.conf
classifier "bayes" {
   tokenizer {
     name = "osb";
   }
   cache {
   }
   new_schema = true; # Always use new schema
   store_tokens = false; # Redefine if storing of tokens is desired
   signatures = false; # Store learn signatures
   #per_user = true; # Enable per user classifier
   min_tokens = 11;
   backend = "redis";
   min_learns = 200;

   statfile {
     symbol = "BAYES_HAM";
     spam = false;
   }
   statfile {
     symbol = "BAYES_SPAM";
     spam = true;
   }
   learn_condition = 'return require("lua_bayes_learn").can_learn';

   # Autolearn sample
    autolearn {
     spam_threshold = 17.0; # When to learn spam (score >= threshold and
action is rejected)
     junk_threshold = 4.0; # When to learn spam (score >= threshold and action
is rewrite subject or add header, and has two or more positive results)
     ham_threshold = -0.5; # When to learn ham (score <= threshold and action
is no action, and score is negative or has three or more negative results)
     check_balance = true; # Check spam and ham balance
     min_balance = 0.9; # Keep diff for spam/ham learns for at least this value
   }

   .include(try=true; priority=1) "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/classifier-
bayes.conf"
   .include(try=true; priority=10) "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/override.d/classifier-
bayes.conf"
}

I can agree with the statement "Rspamd classifier configuration might be
broken!" do not follow. Furthermore, I hadn't edited either file. These are, so
to speak, the original states after installation.