[Rspamd-Users] "soft reject" and "clamav: failed to scan, maximum retransmits exceed"

Andreas rspamd at linuxmaker.com
Tue Mar 5 13:01:57 UTC 2024

Hello,

and thanks for your answer.

> Has this all worked for you in the past, or is it a new installation?

I only mentioned "clamav: failed to scan" because I don't know whether that is the cause
of my core question about the "soft reject".

So let me ask my question again what I can do to turn "soft reject" into a normal delivery.
Yes, this is a new installation in which I added rejects to the multimap.conf, as shown here
recently, which selects according to subject content.
So where would I have to look so that the soft rejects are delivered normally?

Best regards

Andreas