[Rspamd-Users] Show multimap results?

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Sat Jun 15 14:13:38 UTC 2024

christian via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:

> I have built in several of my own multimaps and am now trying to display the results for a specific type of search, namely spam words.
>
> For some results in the history, a note is also given next to the symbol:
> IP_REPUTATION_HAM (-0.292772) [asn: 8075(-0.29), country: US(-0.00), ip: 40.107.135.137(0.00)]
>
> This would also be very helpful for spam word searches, as I sometimes have very high hit values ​​and don't know what was actually found. If we knew that, we could fine-tune the filter even more.
>
> Is there a solution for this?
>
> Many thanks
> Christian
>

> CONTENT_BLACKLISTED {
> type = "content";
> filter = "oneline"; # can be full, body, oneline, text, rawtext
> #prefilters = true;
> map = "/etc/rspamd/maps.d/regex_body-SPAM.map";
> symbol = "CONTENT_BLACKLISTED";
> ##action = "add header";
> score = 1.0;
> multi = true;
> regexp = true;
> #description = "Sucht nach SPAM Wörtern in der gesamten Email";
> };

An alternative approach to Gerald's one could be to omit options but make symbols unique:

	/Subject:.*kaufen Sie ohne Rezept/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED_rule1234:6

This has the advantage that one could use all symbols in logical definitions like:

	YET_ANOTHER_SYMBOL {
		…
		require_symbols = "!CONTENT_BLACKLISTED_rule1234";
	}

If I am not mistaken one cannot use options for that. Or *am* I mistaken? Please let me know.

Regards,
Michael