[Rspamd-Users] Show multimap results?

christian usenet at schani.com
Wed Jun 12 10:58:26 UTC 2024

I have built in several of my own multimaps and am now trying to display
the results for a specific type of search, namely spam words.

For some results in the history, a note is also given next to the symbol:
IP_REPUTATION_HAM (-0.292772) [asn: 8075(-0.29), country: US(-0.00), ip:
40.107.135.137(0.00)]

This would also be very helpful for spam word searches, as I sometimes
have very high hit values ​​and don't know what was actually found. If
we knew that, we could fine-tune the filter even more.

Is there a solution for this?

Many thanks
Christian

CONTENT_BLACKLISTED {
	type = "content";
	filter = "oneline"; # can be full, body, oneline, text, rawtext
	#prefilters = true;
	map = "/etc/rspamd/maps.d/regex_body-SPAM.map";
	symbol = "CONTENT_BLACKLISTED";
	##action = "add header";
	score = 1.0;
	multi = true;
	regexp = true;
	#description = "Sucht nach SPAM Wörtern in der gesamten Email";
	};