[Rspamd-Users] add urls to url_redirector

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Tue Jul 9 02:33:35 UTC 2024

> Adding exceptions to REDIRECTOR_FALSE works perfectly fine so far when I don’t want to scan our own domains. When a bad customer tries phishing though, he would always add a link to the email that points to our own services first. We act as the redirector now.

Don't top-post, please.

> How can I add our own domains to that redirector_hosts_map without loosing all the domains the community maintains?

See https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/conf/modules.d/phishing.conf#L30-L37
There is an exception by default for domains listed e.g. in $LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/redirectors.inc
and for domains from https://maps.rspamd.com/rspamd/redirectors.inc.zst

# curl --silent --head https://maps.rspamd.com/rspamd/redirectors.inc.zst | egrep Last-Modified
Last-Modified: Tue, 02 Jul 2024 13:14:02 GMT

You could grab that file once in a while, decompress it, add your own domains,
write the list to local.d/redirectors.inc and set it as redirector_hosts_map.

(redirectors.inc.zst can be decompressed with zstd -d redirectors.inc.zst)

Best regards,
Gerald