[Rspamd-Users] Skip spam check for authenticated (SASL) users howto with postfix?

Konstantin Kletschke konstantin.kletschke at inside-m2m.de
Wed Jan 31 15:40:21 UTC 2024

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 10:19:32AM -0500, Allen, Norton T. wrote:

> Then I am afraid I am likely out of my depth. Have you checked in the

No problem!

> rspamd.log for "apply static settings authenticated"? That at least should
> show up on authenticated email.

Yes, it shows up! Sometimes...
I see our JIRA bot and confluence bot (anytime) and sometimes a human user flagged
like that.
But not my test mail sent from me via SASL AUTH (our bot systems do the
same...)

Hmmm... -> ?

--
INSIDE M2M GmbH
Konstantin Kletschke

Telefon: +49 (0) 5137 90950136
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 15256238
Fax: +49 (0) 5137 9095010

konstantin.kletschke at inside-m2m.de
http://www.inside-m2m.de

Geschäftsführung: Michael Emmert, Derek Uhlig
HRB: 111204, AG Hannover