[Rspamd-Users] First Time: DKIM Signing Only

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Fri Jan 26 18:08:35 UTC 2024

>> Are you using priority and is there another rule that might match before this one?
>>
>> https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2frspamd.com%2fdoc%2fconfiguration%2fsettings.html%23settings-structure&c=E,1,mHz-jPDMwkJConqqLQXk306e6U5blHlNKqkxbiaPD161AX_3LTKVQjQcpU3mcpIjZEiVRqcUS4Ya2YHOsuDgAj6oAzNAQXQoX8dRIE9HUo-JJXC7qXDd&typo=1
>>
>> "priority - high (3), medium (2), low (1) or any positive integer value (default priority is low). Rules with greater priorities are matched first. Starting from version 1.4, Rspamd checks rules with equal priorities in alphabetical order. Once a rule matches, only that rule is applied, and the rest are ignored."
> I am not using priority yet, but I have thought about it. The problem with that is I need to be able to specify a block that will match everything in order to cover all cases (i.e. earlier or higher priority blocks for the specific cases, then the catch-all for everything else), and I have not found a way to do that either, though still thinking about it.

What about a catchall-setting (no dkim/filter) which is the only one using low priority and settings for sasl/authenticated users and mailinglists (headers) with medium or high priority. Then the catchall would be evaluated last. Also remember that rules with equal priorities are processed in alphabetical order.

Best regards,
Gerald