[Rspamd-Users] First Time: DKIM Signing Only

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Fri Jan 26 16:38:58 UTC 2024

> I think the only real sticking point I am having trouble with now is how to identify the mail that doesn't match either of these conditions: not authenticated and doesn't include the mailing list header. In the "User settings" documentation, there is reference to an 'inverse' syntax: "- inverse match (e.g. it will NOT match when all elements are matched and vice-versa)". This sounds like exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, there are no examples, and I haven't been able to get it to work in trivial tests. Any ideas on that?

Did you try "inverse = true;" or "inverse = yes;" like with "authenticated = true;" ?

Are you using priority and is there another rule that might match before this one?

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html#settings-structure

"priority - high (3), medium (2), low (1) or any positive integer value (default priority is low). Rules with greater priorities are matched first. Starting from version 1.4, Rspamd checks rules with equal priorities in alphabetical order. Once a rule matches, only that rule is applied, and the rest are ignored."

Best regards,
Gerald