[Rspamd-Users] First Time: DKIM Signing Only

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 23:15:47 UTC 2024

Hi there,

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024, Allen, Norton T. wrote:

> ... is there some way I can pass in an argument via sendmail that I
> can use to identify outbound mailing list messages? If so, I could
> use that to enable DKIM signing and ideally DMARC munging as well.

Presumably your mailing list software adds headers to mail it sends
out.  Could they not identify your "outbound mailing list messages"?

If I understand what you want, then if I were doing this I'd just look
for the list header with a milter and sign it if the header is there.

I do something similar with my own signing - not for the same reason.

--

73,
Ged.