[Rspamd-Users] cannot learn task since update to 3.8.0

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Sun Jan 21 21:38:29 UTC 2024

> Since update to 3.8.0 today I do get the following error:
>
>> cannot learn task: ERR Error running script (call to f_011c3be117fb4380571ffe4d38e4884afaf37963): @user_script:1: user_script:1: stack overflow (too many return values at once; use unpack_one or unpack_limit instead.)
>
> It worked previously without any problems. Any idea what I can do to solve this ?

What's your stack size limit?

Depending on your distribution there may be system-wide limits,
limits in initscripts for particular services, like

  [root at server ~]# ulimit -s
  8192

or systemd, which ignores the latter:

  [root at server ~]# systemctl show redis | egrep "^Limit"
  [root at server ~]# systemctl show rspamd | egrep "^Limit"

  LimitCPU=18446744073709551615
  LimitFSIZE=18446744073709551615
  LimitDATA=18446744073709551615
  LimitSTACK=18446744073709551615