[Rspamd-Users] Control rspamd depending on subject content

Albrecht Backhaus albrecht.backhaus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:50:36 UTC 2024

> thanks for sharing because we all get hit by these mails.
> I don’t see which of the words in your blacklist_full_content.map would hit the
>>> info reze-ptfrei anfordern
> Because the hyphen is at another position every time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tino

Hi Tino

The check against the full message content (i.e. not just the subject)
helps me quite well here.  I do this using the word list provided.

I've just been too lazy so far to compose a sophisticated regex
expression against the subject content.
I have therefore looked at the previous content of the spam and used
some terms from it for my map.
Since I have been doing this, all these mails have been reliably
rejected.  I have given the symbols a correspondingly high score.

Should it be necessary, I would then take the time to create a
corresponding regex expression for filtering the subject. But so far
everything is going well for me ...

Regards

Albrecht