[Rspamd-Users] Multimap and syntax...

christian usenet at schani.com
Wed Feb 28 11:52:03 UTC 2024

Hello,
I still have the problem that my multimaps don't work reliably.
Sometimes they are not used at all, even though it is obvious that they
should work.
Some of the syntax is not clear to me either. Here's an example:

#Domain Whitelisting
WHITELIST_SENDER_DOMAIN {
type = "from";
filter = "email:domain:tld";
symbol = "WHITELIST_SENDER_DOMAIN";
map = "/etc/rspamd/maps.d/whitelist.sender.domain.map";
score = -20.0;
};

I use the filter email:domain:tld which according to Docs Somebody
"<user at foo.example.com> -> example.com " only returns the domain. So I
enter e.g. aok.de in my map. But what about: canford.co.uk? Is co.uk
then considered a TLD or as a domain and tld.
Should I do this with regex or not? I have many domains like this that I
need to whitelist, but I'm not sure how to do it:
cmp.dotmailer.co.uk
de-news.adidas.com
de.email.lightinthebox.com
delivery.shop-apotheke.com
e.change.org
e.familysearch.org
eudora.co.nz
eue.week.industr.com
reply.ebay.de
reply2.ebay.de

The problem I have is that some entries just don't work and I don't know
why that could be. In my current white domain list I have around 2000
entries. Could it be that there are too many?

It's exactly the same with the blacklist. Some entries simply don't work.
I have the impression that you are dependent on other tests from RSPAMD,
but I cannot prove or understand this.
I checked my map files several times for the correct line breaks,
duplicate entries and special characters. I can't figure it out.

Do you have any other suggestions?
Christian
rpsmad 3.8.4
rspamadm configtest = OK