[Rspamd-Users] Things I don't understand yet

christian usenet at schani.com
Mon Feb 12 12:38:19 UTC 2024

Hello,
With my RspamD filter things that don't explain occur to me.
I integrated a filter using multimap like this

	CONTENT_BLACKLISTED {
		type = "content";
		filter = "full";
		map = file://etc/rspamd/maps.d/regex_body-SPAM.map;
		##prefilter = "true";
		##action = "add header";
		score = 1.0
		multi = true;
		regexp = true;
		description = "Sucht nach SPAM Wörtern";
	}

After testing it works and it counts all the spam words and returns a
bad rating.
But there are also incoming emails where such words appear but no
evaluation is made based on my multimap entries. As if my multimap is
not being respected. But this also happens in other cases. From time to
time there are simply no rules displayed. Emails arrive and only have
one filter rule displayed: "-4 replied".
Did I not understand something correctly or configure it correctly? Is
this related to groups?
Thank you very much for help
Christian