[Rspamd-Users] Proxy setup of rspamd web UI from another computer

Peter Reinhold peter_rspamd at reinhold.dk
Mon Feb 5 07:17:26 UTC 2024

 From https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass

"If the first argument ends with a trailing /, the second argument
should also end with a trailing /, and vice versa. Otherwise, the
resulting requests to the backend may miss some needed slashes and do
not deliver the expected results."

Try removing the trailing slash from your destination, or add one to
your path, depending on what you are trying to do.

---
Peter Reinhold