[Rspamd-Users] mysql and whitelist

jose.celestino at gmail.com jose.celestino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:16:42 UTC 2024

Hi,

We had the same need and ended up developing a system that feeds the SQL
whitelists into the redis install.

It works in near realtime and has the advantage that we keep the DB schema
tunned to our best needs (integration with backoffices, other filters,
etc). Comes with disadvantages too, but we're pleased.