[Rspamd-Users] Regexp rules in maps or somewhere else

Peter Reinhold peter_rspamd at reinhold.dk
Sat Sep 30 06:59:12 UTC 2023

Hi

Currently I have a growing number of regex rules like the following
defined in rspamd.local.lua

config['regexp']['REGEX_RULE'] = {
   re = 'Subject=/triggera/i && /triggerb/i{sa_body}',
   score = 5,
   description = 'Trigger',
   group = 'local-rules'
}

But, I would like to be able to add, delete and modify these rules a bit
easier than editing a textfile and reloading rspamd.

I haven't been able to find any documentation on what other options I
have, does anyone know if and how this is possible?

The basic idea behind the rules is that they need to be able to trigger
on more than one word, in subject, header or body, and words should be
"local" to the same rule, so a large array of words and then requiring
2+ is not a solution.

--

Peter Reinhold