[Rspamd-Users] How to reject email subject/body message?

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 19:42:43 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023, Steve Witten wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 11:48 AM Stanislav via Users wrote:
>>
>> I'm relatively new to spam filtering systems.
>> Could somebody please point me to the documentation or give an example
>> of how to perform the following actions:
>> - Reject an email with specific text in a body message.
>> - Reject an email with specific text in a subject.
>
> See:
>
> https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/regexp.html

If I may make an analogy, if the OP had asked someone to teach him how
to swim then Mr. Witten's answer, although accurate, somewhat resembles
throwing the questioner from the ten metre board over the diving pool.

Stanislav: can you tell us how familiar you are with the structure of

(1) emails in general and

(2) MIME-structured emails in particular?

It's especially important to know what you're dealing with before you
try to filter mail because otherwise the results may be disappointing.

--

73,
Ged.