[Rspamd-Users] Filter controller logs?

Bastian bastian-spamdusers23 at t6l.de
Sun Oct 8 15:45:10 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I have a question about logging of the controller instance.

On my server, prometheus polls the /metrics ORL every 15 secs. The
source is as well localhost and as such the connection is
unauthenticated but allowed due to the default configuration.
The controller wants me to tell this every time. E.g.:

--- paste:
2023-10-08 17:38:35 #18201(controller) <aa2bf0>; csession; rspamd_controller_check_password: allow unauthorized connection from a trusted IP ::1
2023-10-08 17:38:50 #18201(controller) <3b69ae>; csession; rspamd_controller_check_password: allow unauthorized connection from a trusted IP ::1
--- eop

This might makes sense, but in my case the logs are mostly filled with
this.

Can this be configured in a way that this log message is not emitted,
without affecting all other messages?

Many thanks in advance,
--
Bastian