[Rspamd-Users] Whitelist ip range except for one ip

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Wed Oct 4 07:48:37 UTC 2023

Great, thanks.

I would imagine something like

IP_WHITELIST {
    type = "ip";
    prefilter = "true";
    map = "${CONFDIR}/ip_whitelist.map";
    action = "accept";

IP_WHITELIST_EXCLUDE {
    type = "ip";
    map = "${CONFDIR}/ip_whitelist_exclude.map";
    score = 0;
    action = "?????";
    description = "Sender's IP is excluded from being whitelisted by IP or ASN local whitelists";

But what action should I use? To be clear I would like to whitelist a whole range, but I do NOT want to blacklist the single IP in question; thus this IP should be handled as normal by rspamd.

/Henrik

D. 03.10.2023 15.57 skrev "Users på vegne af Alexander Moisseev via Users" <users-bounces at lists.rspamd.com <mailto:users-bounces at lists.rspamd.com> på vegne af users at lists.rspamd.com <mailto:users at lists.rspamd.com>>: