[Rspamd-Users] Whitelist ip range except for one ip

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 13:48:10 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Tue, 3 Oct 2023, Henrik Rasmussen wrote:

> I have a ip_whitelist.map of a range of servers, however I would
> like to do an exception of a single ip.
>
> Is there a way of making such exception by adding that single ip
> somewhere, without having to split up the whole network range in
> smaller pieces in the ip_whitelist.map?

Extract from root's command history here:

/sbin/iptables -I permanent_tarpit -j DROP -p tcp -s 27.71.85.138

My table name probably won't suit you, you might need to use INPUT, or
FORWARD if your iptables rules are e.g. on a box which routes traffic
to your mail server.  There are many ways to slice this, my example is
very old school.  If you're wondering about this particular IP, well,
it scored 17 in our most recent DNSBL check.  You can also try

dig -x 27.71.85.138

=:)

To the purists amongst us, yes I know this isn't an rspamd answer but
it gets the job done.

--

73,
Ged.