[Rspamd-Users] Save recipient email in map

usenet at schani.com usenet at schani.com
Fri Nov 24 22:18:31 UTC 2023

Yes, but "replies" only remembers the message ID for a while and then
gives a better score to replies. But it disappears after the set time.

I'm looking for a way to save external recipient addresses of locally
sent emails in a map. This map is the basis for a better rating for
emails sent later.

Christian