[Rspamd-Users] Give recipients of local emails a better rating?

Andrew Lewis rspamd-users at judo.za.org
Mon Nov 6 10:53:18 UTC 2023

Hi Christian,

On Mon, 2023-11-06 at 00:24 +0100, usenet--- via Users wrote:
> Is there a way in Rspamd to give recipients of local emails a better
> rating?
> I know this from ASSP (Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server).
> If I send an email to someone via my MX server with Rspamd, the
> recipient is stored as Ham and will be rated better in the future.
> Can this be implemented in Rspamd?

The facilities to implement that in Lua are definitely there.

The closest existing thing to this is probably 'replies' module; though
it operates on a particular thread rather than a particular sender &
the effect is intended to be temporary.

For whitelisting in general there is `whitelist` module (which works
based on DMARC/similar).

Best,
-AL.