[Rspamd-Users] Special tests for all

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sun May 28 12:30:45 UTC 2023

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 3:16 PM Katharina Knuth via Users <
users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:

> hello, how can I ensure that addresses that are in the white list
> also undergo certain tests? For example virus tests or
> suspicious attachments?
>
> --
> freundliche Grüße,
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Katharina Knuth

rspamd checks only aspects related to spam, but is also capable of sending
the email for virus scanning by an external scan engine.
The whilelist module, according to the documentation
<https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/whitelist.html> handles matters to do with
SPF, DKIM and DMARC. It does not in any way
stop the whitelisted addresses from undergoing virus scanning, IMHO.

The virus scanning module <https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/antivirus.html>
acts differently. Actually, you can do the virus scanning independently of
rspamd.
--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,