[Rspamd-Users] Seeking advice

Steve Witten caponecicero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 18:15:54 UTC 2023

I have a program called *sf* that keeps a cache of filtered messages for
retraining purposes.

The functionality goes something like this:

- Save the message in /path/to/cache/texts directory
- Examine at the X-Spamd-Result header.  If X-Spamd-Result indicates:
   * False:
       make a symlink from */path/to/cache/texts/theMessage*
            to /path/to/cache/ham/theMessage

   * True:
       make a symlink from */path/to/cache/texts/theMessage*
            to /path/to/cache/spam/theMessage

*sf *runs as part of a *sieve* script when the message is delivered.

There is a companion program called *cf* that facilitates manual retraining
of delivered
messages (using the cache kept by *sf*).  There's a cron job that runs
daily to trim the
contents of */path/to/cache/* *to prevent it all from growing too large.

I would like to move the functionality of *sf* into rspamd...  Can anyone
point me to a
reference to how to construct rules that run *after* classification?

Thanks in advance...

Steve Witten
caponecicero at gmail.com