[Rspamd-Users] content_urls in RBL module

rich at wittyname.com rich at wittyname.com
Thu Jun 8 14:27:58 UTC 2023

I just recently migrated my small email server from SpamAssassin to
RSPAMD, and it has been great so far. My false positive and negative
rates are almost perfect! The only things that I've noticed slipping
through are crypto scams with PDF attachments containing scam URLs.
While investigating, I noticed that the RBL module can submit URLs found
in PDF attachements with the "content_urls" check. However, the default
"modules.d/rbl.conf" only ever includes "urls" from the message body. Is
there a reason not to include "content_urls" in the defaults? Am I ok
adding that to some of the URL rules?

Thanks for the help!