[Rspamd-Users] REG: Max_message paramter is not working on my rspamd server

Naren M mnaren1987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 07:53:56 UTC 2023

Hi All,
REG: Max_message paramter is not working on my rspamd server
I need your advise on this issue, I am unable to send mail size of more than 50MB and getting error "4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again late" , I found in few RSPAMD doc and blog that the default setting for  maxx_message is (50mb) and we can increase it by setting this parameter as per the document " https://rspamd.com/blog/page8/"
# local.d/options.incmax_message = 100Mb;
We have updated this parameter under /etc/rspamd/local.d/options.inc , And bounced the service of rspamd . I could see the changes are reflecting under "rspamdadm configdump"
But again when i send the larger mails i am getting the same issue. Kindly advise
ThanksNaren