[Rspamd-Users] SPF DNS Error / R_SPF_DNSFAIL

Carlos Mogas da Silva r3pek at r3pek.org
Wed Jan 4 23:00:38 UTC 2023

Just to add to this.

I tried replacing the standard resolver with systemd-resolved, but the
problem stayed. Reverted back to "normal" resolver.

Capturing traffic just queries coming and going, but while I did capture
A/AAAA queries, I didn't get *any* (not a single one) TXT query.

Anyone knows the circumstances where rspamd doesn't even queries the TXT
record?