[Rspamd-Users] Multimap behavior

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 13:59:34 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Sat, 2 Dec 2023, usenet--- via Users wrote:

> I have a problem with Multimap that occurs with emails from mailing lists.
> A subscribed mailing list is positively deposited via a map with a score of
> -15 (no action).
> A user now sends spam via this mailing list and should have to be rejected
> via a second map. But that doesn't happen.

*If* I understand correctly, the problem you have created is that the
message is matching both of your WHITELIST and BLACKLIST rules and
rspamd ensures that the WHITELIST match overrules the BLACKLIST match.

> Do these maps only work on the envelope header? Can i change that so that it
> grabs both?

I don't understand the question.  Grabs both what?  There's only ever
one envelope header for any email.  If you mean to do something with
the 'From:' header (or any other header) then you'll have to arrange
for that specifically.

Having said that, mailing lists are a perennial problem.  Right now
I'm working on something similar for the (several hundred) lists of a
(very) well-known organization, to ease the burden on the moderators.

--

73,
Ged.