[Rspamd-Users] Resolvers and Upstreams

George Asenov george.asenov at wpx.net
Mon Aug 28 07:18:58 UTC 2023

Hello,

In the documentation there is a link to upstreams section.
But for me at least is unclear if this is only for the syntax or the
resolvers selection can benefit from the monitoring function like with
the upstream.

I'm asking because we have DKIM signing with "check_pubkey = true" which
rely on DNS resolving. But we have cluster of over 40 private resolvers
all around the world which are set like

nameserver = "hash:127.0.0.1:53,127.0.0.2:53....."  (ip addresses are
just example)

Problem is that not all resolvers are up at any time and when DKIM
signing module happen to try one that is not working then it doesn't sign.

Is there a way to have a health check for the resolvers to filter out
temporary the nonworking entries?

--
Warm regards
George A.