[Rspamd-Users] Preferred repository for Fedora packages of rspamd?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Apr 18 18:54:24 UTC 2023

I'm running Rspamd on a Fedora system (upgraded to the Fedora 38
release). The Rspamd package that I found is at version 3.4.

Which repository should I be using for current Fedora packages? At some
point (if not already), there'll be a package of version 3.5 for Fedora
38. Evidently, there are several Fedora community members maintaining
packages, and it isn't clear which should be preferred.