[Rspamd-Users] Clean relayed emails

Mik J mikydevel at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 1 02:55:35 UTC 2023

Hello,
I'm new to RSpamd and I try to understand it and make it work.I use my own mail server for a few mail boxes and wanted to use Rspamd to filter mails I receive.
However I also have a (very) small webshop that sends emails. It's hosted on a remote machine and use my mta to relay mails, let's say to Gmail.
I wanted to know if there's a different approach when you use RSpamd to filter or tag emails you receive and RSpamd to filter mails you forward.I would like to intercept mails from a remote machine and clean (keep them locally in a folder but not relay) emails that are relayed.
Thank you