[Rspamd-Users] Redis huge database

azurit at pobox.sk azurit at pobox.sk
Wed Nov 23 07:31:31 UTC 2022

Citát Alexander Moisseev via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com>:

> On 22.11.2022 22:45, azurit at pobox.sk wrote:
>> i'm having problems with Redis database - it's huge and getting
>> bigger, no matter what i do. Redis is taking more and more memory.
>> If i look at the keys i see about 500 000 keys with name similar to
>> 'RS_1028729928929298385'. Is this normal?
>>

> AFAIK no one has ever researched the correlation of number of
> statistical tokens and quality of classification, but I guess 0.5M
> keys may not be enough. Just for reference, I have about 4.2M RS_*
> keys in the bayes database (per user classifier is no enabled),
> used_memory_human:554.79M.

My Redis database has almost 1 GB and Redis needs 4 GB of memory. With
lower values, i'm getting this error from rspamd:
Nov 17 00:13:56 server00 rspamd[4086]: <177d52>; lua;
history_redis.lua:132: got error OOM command not allowed when used
memory > 'maxmemory'. when writing history row: no value

rspamd is the only service using this Redis instance.