[Rspamd-Users] Rejecting messages at DATA stage

Aste aste at sveiks.lv
Tue Jun 7 09:54:25 UTC 2022

Hi!

Sunday, June 5, 2022, 7:03:57 PM, you wrote:
SCvU>   We are using Postfix + rspamd using milter protocol as suggested in the documentation. Emails are getting rejected, but after the full email has been sent.
SCvU>  We want to do the following:
SCvU>  1. Check the connecting IP (after the MAIL FROM:, RCPT TO: stage)
SCvU>  2. See if the IP (or) Envelope From is in a local blacklist.
SCvU>  3. If so, reject connection immediately, instead of waiting for waiting for end of "DATA" command
SCvU>  How can we achieve this using rspamd?
SCvU> Thanks,-Krishnan.

You need to learn how to use postfix  first...
Read the fine postfix manual how to use:
smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
smtpd_helo_restrictions =