[Rspamd-Users] ARC/DKIM signing on outgoing mails only

Jürgen Echter j.echter at echter-kuechen-elektro.de
Sat Jan 22 11:33:39 UTC 2022

Hi,

this parameter is from this pull request and has something to do with forwarding mails.

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/pull/2018

Am Samstag, Januar 22, 2022 09:09 CET, schrieb Achim Lammerts <ml-rspamd at syntaxys.de>:
 Hello list,

I found the solution in /etc/rspamd/modules.d/arc.conf which is
not documented in https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/arc.html:

There is a config param available which prevent fromsigning inbound
mails: sign_inbound = false;
This works alsoundocumented in dkim_signing.conf

Regards, Achim