[Rspamd-Users] Multimap with score in map file with value 0

Thomas thomas at plant.systems
Thu Jan 20 15:58:14 UTC 2022

Hello.

I have a multimap.conf rule where I try to assign, dependent on the from
adress, a score.

multimap.conf:

from_reputation {
     type = "from";
     description = "Score +/- per FROM address (Envelope or header from).";
     map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/maps/from_score.map";
     symbols = ["FROM_SCORE_GOOD","FROM_SCORE_BAD"];
     regexp = true;
}

and in the map file I have the following (just two lines as an example):

/noreply at wetransfer\.com/i FROM_SCORE_GOOD:-5
/.*@jazzfree\.com/i FROM_SCORE_BAD:25

But I see when the rule is triggered just 0.0 points assigned to the symbol.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Thomas