[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd statistic settings: How to set learned_ids when users_enabled is true?

Manuel Garbin manuel at studiostorti.com
Tue Feb 15 22:12:55 UTC 2022

> About you, have I any chance to find a function (or something similar)
> in code about that string name generation?

Hmmm the function that you are searching for is "rspamd_stat_cache_redis_generate_id", you can find into redis_cache.c .
This function genereate an hash using rspamd_cryptobox_hash* function from an other class, it is an harcoded way to create hash and is uses "stat_user" key to generate it ( if is used inside bayes config ).
I think that you can't change the name as you want.

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/src/libstat/learn_cache/redis_cache.c