[Rspamd-Users] Not working: task:modify_header(name, mods)

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 09:24:05 UTC 2022

Hi there,

On Thu, 25 Aug 2022, lutz.niederer at gmx.net wrote:

> This way it works:
>
> local lua_mime = require "lua_mime"
> lua_mime.modify_headers (task, {remove = { ['X-DODO'] = 0, ['X-DODO1'] = 0 }, add = { ['X-DODO'] = { value = 'VALUE', order = 1 }, ['X-DODO1'] = { value = 'VALUE', order = 1 } }})
>
> Why?

Sorry, I have no idea.  Last night I found something resembling your
working config on a page somewhere, but I clicked on a link, lost the
page, and couldn't find it again after fifteen minutes of trying. :(

Compared to having a paper copy on the desk, HTML documentation sucks.

I use these:

...amazon.co.uk/Post-624185-Small-Index-Multi-Coloured/dp/B000SHU86Q/

There are about two dozen of them on my copy of the Camel Book. :)

Admittedly my own copy of the Camel Book is a thousand miles away at
the moment but there's another copy on the shelf here.  It doesn't
have the little coloured tabs, but it is a more recent edition.

Of course I remember you said that you were learning a lot more than
you ever wanted to about this stuff but that never bothers me. :)

--

73,
Ged.