[Rspamd-Users] icap not triggered

lutz.niederer at gmx.net lutz.niederer at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 16:55:28 UTC 2022

I don't know what exactly you mean.  I know about release-upgrades being blocked until the next year.
You say "downloadable 22 now - upgradeable only at xx.01".  This does not mean that rspamd experimental will be available for 22.04 in 23.01.
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/4158#issuecomment-1190838564
We are not able to use 20.04.  We have to use 22.04.