[Rspamd-Users] icap not triggered

lutz.niederer at gmx.net lutz.niederer at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 16:09:01 UTC 2022

Oh oh !!!
I see !!!

But this is really strange.  Running ubuntu 22.04 jammy and I did exactly what is written on your website to install the experimental version (as latest stable does no jammy).  And I get this:

apt-cache policy rspamd
rspamd:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2.7-1build2
  Version table:
     2.7-1build2 500
        500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

In /etc/apt and /var/lib/apt everything looks ok.
It refuses to get your version.  Even after deleting all apt lists.